Heritage Home Restoration
Complete renovation of the home, along with an addition.
- Tree protection, site preparation
- Demolition, removal of plumbing and electrical
- Excavation for addition
- Build forms and pour and place foundation
- Gravel and drainage, seismic upgrading
- Framing and structural beams, seismic upgrading
- Plumbing rough in new water lines and drains
- Electrical upgrades to 200 amp service and elecrical rough ins
- Heating system boiler hot water heat in floor and new slab
- New roof to match existing on front of house
- Install new windows
- Inspections (Electrical, Plumbing, Engineering, Framing)
- Insolation and vapour barrier
- Drywall installation, taping ,mudding and sanding ready for paint
- Paint as required before cabinets and fixtures
- Install cabinets, fixtures, countertops
- Wall tile and shower
- Install oak flooring, nail down and tie into existing flooring
- Install baseboards casing and trim as needed
- Misc. fit and finish as required
- Clean up and remove all debris
* Note: This is a brief description of this project.
K. Mann: "reliable, trustworthy, professional and extremely competent"
See the full testimonial.